The filmmaker/creator/company that is submitting the production must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing. Furthermore you agree to the following:
-You agree to use parts of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster) for eventual promotional purpose.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- You must own all the rights to the film or have permission to use any songs included in your film.
-You agree to promote our festival on any and all social media pages
Pure Magic International Film Festival does accept the following:
1. Films by passionate filmmakers regardless of sex, race, or country of origin.
2. Films with nudity.
3. Films that push the envelope or think outside the box.
4. Films in other languages if they HAVE English or Dutch subtitles.
5. Erotic and Pornographic Films.
Pure Magic International Film Festival does not accept the following:
1. Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
2. Films that encourage hate, racism, transphobia, homophobia, etc.
3. Political films.
4. Films which are made before 2015.
5. Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD).
6. Films without English Subtitles (if in another language).
By submitting your film to our festival you agree that your piece of work (trailer, stills, poster, etc) "can" be uploaded/embed on our website. The filmmaker/institution that is submitting the film must own the rights to do so and is responsible for the content they are providing. The entry fee and services fee is not refundable and we do not provide any feedback whether your project has been selected or not.
How does it work?
After all submissions are complete for the month and provided your film is not only accepted but also wins some form of award. Unfortunately we don't share the wins on our website or social media anymore. If you win, we will email the certificates and laurels to the email that's written on the submitted project page. People often think that we award every production, but that is not true! We will watch every single project and only hand out awards if we actually feel the need to.
By entering your film for consideration for PureMagicIFF, you authorize that your work is cleared for festival exhibition and accept full legal responsibility for the intellectual property therein. Entry into the festival constitutes permission to exhibit your work online at PureMagicIFF. PureMagicIFF is also hereby granted the right to utilize the e-mails through which the entries were submitted as well as excerpts from any film submitted and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes. The undersigned shall indemnify and hold harmless PureMagicIFF from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered. By submitting your film via FilmFreeway, you acknowledge that the festival will not pay to present your work.
We reserve the right to omit a particular award if we didn't receive enough entries in that category or if none of the submissions met our high judging standards. If we deem it appropriate, additional categories of awards may be presented. All nominees and winners will have laurels and certificates sent to them through email. No psychical awards in this festival.